2011年10月5日星期三

Interview questions


Interview



Type 1: Self-recognization



  1. What are you interested in your daily life? I want to know the interest firstly.
  2. What would you like to think in your life? I want to know the one usually will think about.
  3. How important the things you think a lot for yourself usually? I want to know the value of one’s thinking.
  4. How important the things you think a lot for other people in your opinion? I want to know the value of one’s thinking to some one else.
  5. If no one accept your thinking and even do not care what you are thinking about, what will you feel or do? I want to know one’s attitude of thinking.
  6. How much do you know yourself, and are you satisfied yourself or do you like yourself? I want to know one’s self-recognization.
  7. If you know yourself a lot or you do not know yourself a lot, could you tell me what would you like to be in the future? I want to know one’s self-recognization as well.
  8. If you are satisfied your self or you like yourself, or you are not satisfied yourself or you do not like yourself a lot, could you tell me the reason? I want to know one’s self-respect.
  9. Who is the most important person in your life, yourself or others? Why? I want to know one’s personal consciousness of value in individuals.
  10. Do you like or are you satisfied the situation or circumstance which you are at right now, such as? Why? I want to know one’s attitude about personal consciousness of value in one’s own circumstance.



Type 2: Self-interest



  1. What is your major? I want to know connections about the previous questions.
  2. Why do you choose this major? I want to know the reason about one’s choice.
  3. Do you like your major; if not, will you change your major in the future? I want to know one’s attitude.
  4. What is your constant dream? I want to know one’s dream.
  5. Do you think your dream is realistic or not, could you tell me why? I want to know one’s attitude about one’s dream.
  6. Will you persist in pursuing your dream, or you will or have already given up pursuing your dream, why? I want to know one’s attitude about one’s dream more.
  7. If you fail in pursuing your dream, what will you feel and do? I want to know one’s will.
  8. Do you think what is much more important for a person, to live with dream or to pay more attention to the reality? I want to know the importance in one’s life.
  9. Could you tell me your idea about the realistic world? Why? I want to know one’s attitude about reality.
  10. If possible, what kind of world would you like to live? I wan to know one’s dreaming reality.



Ps: I will do interview with American.

没有评论:

发表评论