2011年11月16日星期三

Interview #3

Process description:

My third preparation of the interview was going simply since I have finished two interviews before and I had much more experience. I selected a Korean student in SCSU on the face book. I sent a message to her and asked her could I do interview with her, and she said “yes!” After that, we decided to meet in the school library at 7:00 pm on 11/15/2011. Before the interview, I printed twelve questions with paper for her. In addition, I estimated the holistic time of the interview and prepared the process in my mind before she came. I was waiting on the first floor in library at 6:45 and she arrive library at 6:55. After she came and she had a short breath, we started our interview. The whole process was going smoothly, but it was not interesting as the previous interviews. Finally, we finished our interview and I gave my appreciation to her.



Personal review:

I thought this third interview only went smoothly but we did not have enough fun in it. The interviewee was found on the face book, so the biggest problem was we did not know each at all. Her name is Jiwon Lee. We just talked formally with nervous and strange. Fortunately, I prepared well and had enough experience before, so I did not screw up it. I thought the important factor in an interview is preparation and patience. I have already had purpose in my mind and tried my best to make the interview successfully. Because of that, we did not feel awkward in the interview and Jiwon Lee had a great cooperation with me. So, generally, I think this interview is still successful even if it was not fun as before.



Report on Country and Culture







South Korea, in the east of Asia, the official name is the Republic of Korea. South Korea is near by China but separated by North Korea. South Korea is different from North Korea, almost, in public, but for people’s custom and country’s culture, they are similar. The territory of South Korea is 99,392 square kilometers and South Korea has a population of almost 50 million. The capital of South Korea is Seoul.



South Korea has a long history, which is almost as similar as China. In South Korea’s legendary, this country was built in 2333 BC, but it was unified in 668 AD. This dynasty was lasted for long time; it had almost one thousand and thirty years. In 1910, South Korea was occupied by Japan. After the civil war in Korea, South Korea was separated and charged by the United States. After that, South Korea was established with democracy and its economy is developing very fast.



The politic in South Korea usually is unstable, but this country is still performs as democracy. South Korea is a developed country; it has a lot of famous brands, such as Samsung, Hyundai, and LG and so on. The most developed industries in South Korea are automobile and electricity. The culture in South Korea is based on Chinese culture, but right now, its culture is affected a lot by the modern society.

Cite: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Korea

没有评论:

发表评论